LogicMachine5 Reactor IO v2 is all-in-one cross-standard controller uniting in one device gateway functionality, cloud service integration, complex network logic engine, easy-to create visualization platform, IP Router, I/Os and much more.
LogicMachine5 Reactor IO v2 consists of LogicMachine5 Lite and IO extension module.
v2 differs from initial v1 with possibility to use inputs for pulse metering.
- 18 I/O ports
- LM5 Reactor IO v2 has built-in KNX TP1, EnOcean bi-directional interface (optional), two serial interfaces
- Power-over-Ethernet powering
- Application development and application store
- Cloud ready device with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other services supported
- Gateway and uniform way of control of KNX, ModBus RTU/TCP, BACnet IP, EnOcean (optional), DMX, M-Bus, GSM and more
- Unlimited scenario and logic engine
- Unlimited visualization platform for PC and for touch devices
- Size: 6 DIN units
- Remote KNX bus control and KNX device reprogramming
- Object logging with trends support and data exporting to external servers
- Optional 3x more powerful CPU than all previous LogicMachine versions (See CPU comparison tests here)
- 1 x RS485
- 1 x RS485/RS-232 (switchable in software)
- 1 x USB2.0 (starting from 2017)
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet with passive PoE support
- 1 x KNX TP1 (TP-UART2 physical layer IC)
- 16 x Programmable Analog inputs or Digital outputs
- 2 x 0-10V analog outputs
- 1 x 1-Wire
- EnOcean 868MHz radio transceiver with external antenna (optional)
Hotel solution based on LogicMachine
Standards and protocols
Product datasheet and manual
You are welcome to try demo of Logic Machine here:
- Logic Machine demo
- login: admin
- password: admin
LogicMachine visualization demo available here.