LogicMachine5 Reactor IO v2 is all-in-one cross-standard controller uniting in one device gateway functionality, cloud service integration, complex network logic engine, easy-to create visualization platform, IP Router, I/Os and much more. Further, LM5 supports iOS Siri and Google Voice control via native apps available in App Store and Google Play.
LogicMachine5 Reactor IO v2 consists of LogicMachine5 Lite and IO extension module.
v2 differs from initial v1 with possibility to use inputs for pulse metering.
- 18 I/O ports
- LM5 Reactor IO v2 has built-in KNX TP1, EnOcean bi-directional interface (optional), two serial interfaces
- Power-over-Ethernet powering
- Application development and application store
- Cloud ready device with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other services supported
- Gateway and uniform way of control of KNX, ModBus RTU/TCP, BACnet IP, EnOcean (optional), DMX, M-Bus, GSM and more
- Unlimited scenario and logic engine
- Unlimited visualization platform for PC and for touch devices
- Size: 6 DIN units
- Remote KNX bus control and KNX device reprogramming
- Object logging with trends support and data exporting to external servers
- iOS Siri and Google Voice control supported via native apps
- Optional 3x more powerful CPU than all previous LogicMachine versions (See CPU comparison tests here)
- 1 x RS485
- 1 x RS485/RS-232 (switchable in software)
- 1 x USB2.0 (starting from 2017)
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet with passive PoE support
- 1 x KNX TP1 (TP-UART2 physical layer IC)
- 16 x Programmable Analog inputs or Digital outputs
- 2 x 0-10V analog outputs
- 1 x 1-Wire
- EnOcean 868MHz radio transceiver with external antenna (optional)
Hotel solution based on LogicMachine
Standards and protocols
Product datasheet and manual
You are welcome to try demo of Logic Machine here:
- Logic Machine demo
- login: admin
- password: admin
LogicMachine visualization demo available here.