LM5 Power is an embedded platform with integrated Ethernet, USB, KNX/EIB, CAN FT, DALI, Serial interfaces. LM allows to use it as cross-standard gateway, logic engine, visualization platform, IP Router. Scripting templates provides user-friendly, flexible configuration interface and integration with cloud/web services, 3rd party devices. Via applying custom scripts LM can simultaneously act as thermostat, security panel, lighting controller, etc. LogicMachine application store and external app development possibility allows to extend device functionality and adjust to a specific market segment. Further, LM5 supports iOS Siri and Google Voice control via native apps available in App Store and Google Play.
In comparison with DALI built in other LM5 devices (like DW1, DR, RD), you can use it as DALI Multi-master. The commissioning software for LM currently supports DALI1 only but we have plans to add DALI2 later. We support Date Type 8 (color temperatures) for DALI lighting + you can send and receive 1/2/3 byte telegrams.
- Power-over-Ethernet powering
- Application development and application store
- Cloud ready device with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other services supported
- Gateway and uniform way of control of KNX TP1, CAN FT, DALI, ModBus RTU/TCP, BACnet IP, DMX 512 and more
- Unlimited scenario and logic engine
- Unlimited visualization platform for PC and for touch devices
- Size: 4 DIN units
- Remote KNX bus control and KNX device reprogramming
- Object logging with trends support and data exporting to external servers
- iOS Siri and Google Voice control supported via native apps
- CANx configurator is freely available from LM app store
- CANx technology description can be found here
- 1 x RS485
- 1 x RS485/RS-232 (switchable in software)
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet with passive PoE support
- 1 x KNX TP1 (TP-UART2 physical layer IC)
- 1 x CAN FT
- 1 x DALI master
- 1 x USB2.0
Standards and protocols
CANx DALI tutorial
See more examples and templates here.
You are welcome to try demo of Logic Machine here:
- Logic Machine demo
- login: admin
- password: admin
LogicMachine visualization demo available here.