LogicMachine5 Power DW1
LogicMachine5 Power brings redundancy and maintenance possibilities of your installation to another level.
LM5 Power is an embedded platform with integrated Ethernet, USB, KNX/EIB, DALI, 1-Wire, Serial interfaces. LM allows to use it as cross-standard gateway, logic engine, visualization platform, IP Router. Scripting templates provides user-friendly, flexible configuration interface and integration with cloud/web services, 3rd party devices. Via applying custom scripts LM can simultaneously act as thermostat, security panel, lighting controller, etc. LogicMachine application store and external app development possibility allows to extend device functionality and adjust to a specific market segment.
- Power-over-Ethernet powering
- Automatic Ethernet connection checking and informing in case of troubles
- Application development and application store
- Cloud ready device with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other services supported
- Gateway and uniform way of control of KNX, ModBus RTU/TCP, BACnet IP, DALI, 1-Wire, DMX, M-Bus, GSM and more
- Unlimited scenario and logic engine
- Unlimited visualization platform for PC and for touch devices
- Size: 4 DIN units
- Remote KNX bus control and KNX device reprogramming
- Object logging with trends support and data exporting to external servers
- 3x more powerful CPU than all previous LogicMachine versions.
See CPU comparison tests here
LogicMachine5 comparison table 3.2022
LogicMachine core functionality presentation
- 1 x RS485
- 1 x RS485/RS-232 (switchable in software)
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet with passive PoE support
- 1 x KNX TP1 (TP-UART2 physical layer IC)
- 2 x DALI masters (total up to 128 DALI ballasts supported)
- 2 x 1-Wire
- 1 x USB2.0
Standards and protocols
Download LogicMachine5 Power DW1 Datasheet here
Download LogicMachine5 Power DW1 manual here
See more examples and templates here.
You are welcome to try demo of Logic Machine here:
- Logic Machine demo
- login: admin
- password: admin