DALI (Digitally Addressable Lighting Interface) CANx LoRa gateway is a device specially designed for management and control of dimmable lights via CAN FT bus. In a typical application, a DALI-bus consists of one gateway (master), and multiple slaves. In DALI-bus segment a master can control up to 64 individually addressable slaves who are also called (digital addressable) ballasts. The DALI standard enables compiling these slaves into: 16 light scenes (incl. dimming values and transitional periods) and 16 lighting groups (multiple assignments of the devices are possible). The configuration and monitoring of the device is done through LogicMachine CANx and separate DALI commissioning application.
- Connection of up-to 64 DALI ballasts
- 3 DIN
- Multi-master is supported. The commissioning software for LM currently supports DALI1, DALI2 to be added later on
- LoRa 433 Mhz transceiver with antenna (adjustable bandwidth / distance)
- Can be used with wired or wireless media, or as gateway between wireless-wired
- CANx and DALI configurator is freely available from LM app store
- CANx technology description can be found here