In some high-load installations it it sometimes necessary to interconnect lot of visualization clients, perform lot of mathematical calculations like PID, do data logging of huge amount of data etc. It is not always enough with performance of regular LogicMachine for such installations. So it is necessary to have such LogicMachine Load Balancer and Cloud Server for high-load installations which will be as an addition to regular LogicMachines devices installed on KNX lines.
- We see such server as firewall between LogicMachine (which works on field bus) and user.
Same principle is used by big web sites – when you have front server and rest working devices are hidden behind it. So work with outer world is processed by front server and inner tasks are done by local servers.
- Hardware needs to be targeted for embedded applications
- The device should have high reliability and low energy consumption
- The hardware need to be fully certified
- The device not necessarily need to have TP1 on-board
We found appropriate solution based on Intel NUC platform and have already installed and fully tested our LogicMachine software on this hardware.
- Up-to 20x faster than regular LogicMachine platform thanks to 1.5GHz CPU (with Floating Point Unit on-board)
- 4GB RAM on-board, we can keep much bigger data amount in memory
- Possible to add additional HDD (there is a space inside the device) for saving logs. Can be several TB disk
- No movable details, no fans, no external HDD
- Software is installed on eMCC storage which has the same size as LM’s microSD flash – 4GB
- Long-time availability of the product
- Targeted for highly-reliable installations
- Built-in watchdog timer
- Dimensions 190 mm x 116 mm x 40 mm
- Power consumption 36 W max
Product safety regulations and standards
- IEC 60950-1
- UL 60950-1
- EN 60950-1
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
EMC Regulations and standards (CLASS B)
- CISPR 22
- FCC CFR Title 47, Chapter I, Part 15, Subparts A, B
- EN 55022
- EN 55024
- VCCI V-3, V-4
- CNS 13438
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC