Universal 8 channel IO device is designed to be used in building automation applications as an extension module to LogicMachine series devices based on CAN FT bus. The configuration and monitoring of the device is done through separate LogicMachine CANx application. The device is designed for DIN-rail mounting and requires 4 DIN-units.
- 8 x Analog inputs / Digital ouputs
- 1 x CAN FT with 100K bandwidth
- 1 x LoRa 433 Mhz transceiver with antenna (adjustable bandwidth / distance)
- Can be used with wired or wireless media, or as gateway between wireless-wired
- 3 DIN
- CANx configurator is freely available from LM app store
- CANx technology description can be found here